Allied Physicians of Michiana presents the 4th Annual Women’s Health Fair, “Wellness for the Women on the Go”. The purpose of the event is to provide access to services and resources of health and wellness for the women on the go. Mark your calendars for May 4th, as our Women’s Health Fair will be the place to be that night. There will be food, health screenings, providers available to answer your health questions and a Relaxation Class will be held at 6pm that night. Help spread the word by RSVP’ing and sharing the event on our Facebook Page!
The event will be located at University Commons Medical Plaza: 6301 University Commons South Bend, IN 46635. For questions, please call 574-251-2100.
At 6pm, Beyond Zen will offer a Guided Relaxation Practice. They will offer tools, tactics and techniques to de-stress anytime, anywhere in your day through deep breathing, mindfulness, meditation, yoga nidra, essential oils and qigong.
- Diabetic Foot Screenings from 4:45-5:45pm, Dr. Randall Kline from Allied Bone and Joint
- Breast Exams by General and Vascular Surgery
- Diabetic and Blood Pressure by University Commons Pharmacy
- Diabetes Risk Assessment by YMCA of Michiana
- Balance Screenings by Allied Physical Therapy
- Diastasis Recti Screenings by Allied Physical Therapy
- TMD and Sleep Screenings by TMJ & Sleep Therapy Centre
Providers who will be available to answer your health questions!
We are pleased to have the support of the following vendors as they are a great resource for your health and wellness.
- Allied Bone and Joint
- Allied ENT Specialty Services
- Allied Hearing and Balance Center
- Allied Physical Therapy
- Chadwell Facial Plastic Surgery
- General and Vascular Surgery
- Michiana Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Michiana Sleep Solutions
- OBGYN Associates of Northern Indiana
- Urology Associates of South Bend
- RiverBend Cancer Services
- Pure Barre South Bend
- Eastlake Athletic Club
- Breast Health Programs @ United Health Services
- Saint Joseph PACE
- Aleciafit Health Coaching
- Turning Point Senior Care Solutions
- University Commons Pharmacy
- Britta Neinast Coaching Services
- American Senior Communities- Creekside Village
- Girls on the Run
- YMCA of Michiana
- St. Joseph County Health Department
- Boling Vision Center
- The Wholesome Package
- TMJ & Sleep Therapy Center
- Beyond Zen
- Sweet Treats Food Truck
- The Village at Arborwood
- Luxe Wagon Mobile Fashion Merchant
Raffle Baskets to Win!
- Woman on the Go
- Girls Night Out
- Relaxation and Wellness
- Explore South Bend