Colon & Rectal Surgery
Doctors who specialize in colon and rectal surgery offer the latest in diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the colon, rectum and anus. In fact, Allied Physicians of Michiana has multiple surgeons performing colon and rectal surgeries, including the area’s only Board Certified Colorectal surgeon, Dr. Delle Donne. Our surgeons assess and treat your colorectal concerns by providing or addressing the following:
- Colon and rectal cancer and polyps
- Colon & intestinal surgery
- Specialized anorectal surgery
- Inflammatory bowel disease evaluation & treatment (e.g. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Anal problems such as hemorrhoids, fistula and fissure
- Motility problems of the colon, such as constipation
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Diverticulitis & ulcerative colitis
- Fecal incontinence
Allied’s surgeons perform hundreds of operations each year, often using minimally invasive and robotic surgeries to reach greater precision, reduce damage to other tissues and to expedite recovery. Ask your provider if a minimally invasive procedure is appropriate for you.
To learn more about colon & rectal surgery, conditions and board certification visit the American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons Patient Information webpage.
– Distinguishing Facts –
While all of our surgeons perform colon surgery, Dr. Delle Donne is the areas only surgeon Board Certified in both General & Colon & Rectal Surgery!