Ears, Nose, Throat
Allied Physicians has the largest ear, nose and throat medical practice in north central Indiana with a broad array of services. This practice features the latest in minimally invasive in-office procedures and same day diagnostic technology to perform a wide variety of services such as in office balloon sinuplasty, esophagoscopy, low radiation CAT scans of the head and neck, thyroid ultrasounds, biopsies and home sleep testing, when necessary.
Allied Physicians of Michiana’s ENT providers can provide a range of services:
- Ears & Nose
- Ear Infections & Earaches
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Deviated Septum
- Breathing Problems
- Facial Paralysis
- Head & Neck
- Neck pain
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Tonsils & Adenoids
- Speech, swallowing & Voice Concern
- Hearing Aid evaluation, fitting & repair
- Swim molds, ear molds, and custom noise protection
- Assistive Listening Devices (e.g. amplified telephones, transmitter systems, etc.)
- Hearing Testing
- Evaluation for snoring & sleep apnea
- CPAP Assessment
- Nasal Surgery
- Home Sleep Studies
- Facial Plastic Surgery & Skin Care
- Eyes, Nose & Facial Surgery
- Reconstructive & Corrective Surgery
- Non surgical treatments
- Skin Care: Relaxation, Rejuvenation, Facial Services & skin-care Products
Call our offices to see how Allied ENT Specialty Center providers can assist you with any of your hearing, head or nasal concerns.
– Distinguishing Facts –
Dr. Liepert is the only area ENT provider Board Certified in both Otolaryngology & Sleep Medicine!
Allied ENT Specialty Center is the premier office providing in-office, CT, minimally invasive balloon sinuplasty and esophagoscopy!