Physical & Occupational Therapy
Providing comprehensive physical and occupational therapy in a warm and friendly environment, Allied Physicians’ highly trained Physical Therapists provide a “hands on” experience that is unique to the industry.
Clients receive an individualized program tailored to specific needs. Allied Physical Therapy’s caring, experienced and knowledgeable physical and occupational therapists, specialize in:
- All forms of physical therapy
- Occupational therapy, including Hand Therapy
- Women’s therapy
- Cancer rehabilitation (STAR certified)
- Lymphedema therapy
- Vestibular rehabilitation including balance & fall prevention
- Ergonomic assessment
- Worker’s compensation & work related injuries
In concert with you and your referring physician, Allied Physical therapists act as members of a multi-disciplinary healthcare team with your interests as a top priority.
– Distinguishing Facts –
Allied Physical Therapy offers certified therapy programs including certified STAR Cancer Therapy, certified Lymphedema Therapy and certified Hand Therapy!