Your Allies for Life -Here & On-Line!
To Pay Your Bill or access your Patient Portal choose a practice:
|Allied Bone and Joint|
|Allied Physical Therapy|
|General & Vascular Surgery|
|Michiana Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|ObGyn Associates of Northern Indiana|
|Allied ENT Specialty Center|
|Pediatric Associates of Michiana|
|Urology Associates of South Bend|
|Allied Physicians Surgery Center|
|While many of our doctors perform procedures at Allied Physicians Surgery Center, it is not part of Allied Physicians of Michiana. To pay your bill you must go to their website, www.apsurgery.com and click “Pay My Bill”|
About Our Patient Portals:
Allied Physicians of Michiana’s online services provide you with access to your medical information 24/7 – when you need it, when you have time. Our online services are convenient, private and secure and allow you to do the following:
- Request an appointment
- Request prescription refills
- View lab & other test results
- View medical information (e.g. Medication List, Allergies, etc.)
- Send non-urgent messages
- Request copies of medical records
- Manage account access for yourself and others
- View patient education
- Make a payment*
- View billing statements*
* Note: The type of online services available varies by practice.
Requests and messages sent via the portal are answered during business hours only.
To enroll in the patient portal contact your Allied practice directly. They will provide you with instructions to create a secure log-in.
For assistance with the following practices, please call (574) 251-2100.
- Allied Physical Therapy
- Allied Bone and Joint
- General and Vascular Surgery
- OBGYN Associates of Northern Indiana
- Pediatric Associates of Michiana
If you receive services at more than one Allied practice, you may have different log-ins or may need to add each practice to your portal account. Please call (574) 251-2152 for assistance.
For assistance with the following practices, please call 1-877-621-8014.
- Michiana Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Urology Associates of South Bend
- MyCareConnection customer assistance line is 1-877-621-8014
- To change passwords, add access to your account by other family members or caregivers, or disable access, you must call Cerner’s help desk above.